An award-winning month for our charity
Throughout November, Community Integrated Care is proud to have taken home eleven amazing awards across nine prestigious ceremonies, in recognition of our incredible colleagues, teams and partnerships.
Having been shortlisted for 32 accolades at the Great British Care Awards alone, we are delighted that this year has been such a success for our people. To everyone who has been nominated, we’d like to extend our congratulations – our peoples’ passion and dedication have shone through!
Our fantastic list of winners from this month include:
- Community Integrated Care – Supported Living Award (LaingBuisson Awards)
- Community Integrated Care & Rugby League World Cup 2021 – Breaking Down Barriers (Helpforce Champions Awards)
- Karen Wood, Regional Manager for Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire – Leadership Award (Scottish Care Home Awards)
- Chief Financial Officer, Jim Kane – Not For Profit Finance Director of the Year Award (FD Awards)
- Holmdale – Care Team Award (Great North West Care Awards)
- Kirkdale House – Housing with Care Award (Great Yorkshire Care Awards)
- Michelle Brown, The Whinnies – Care Home Worker Award (Great North East Care Awards)
- Community Integrated Care & Rugby League World Cup 2021 partnership – Care Innovator Award (Great North East Care Awards)
- West Lodge – Putting People First Award (Great North East Care Awards)
- Albert Street – Putting People First Award (Great Scotland Care Awards)
- Age Exchange – Best Age Friendly Outreach (Fantastic for Families Awards)
We are also proud to be shortlisted for a further seven awards across three national ceremonies taking place over the coming months.
This includes our Chief Operating Officer, Teresa Exelby, being shortlisted for a HR Excellence Award, and our teams and partnerships being shortlisted for three National Care Awards, which will be announced this weekend on Saturday 26th November.
Read about our charity’s full list of awards successes here.