One week, six awards: GB Care Awards
Community Integrated Care are proud to have been awarded six prestigious awards at this year’s Great British Care Awards regional finals.
Over the past week, our colleagues have been celebrating up and down the country at the Great British Care Awards 2020 regional finals – a leading sector event celebrating the very best in social care.
The ceremonies saw our people, partnerships and projects take home an incredible six awards and be shortlisted as finalists for a further 18 categories, in recognition of outstanding contributions to the social care sector.
Karen Sheridan, Chief Operating Officer (Independent Living) at Community Integrated Care said:
“We were incredibly proud to be shortlisted for the Great British Care Awards so having achieved six wins for our charity is a fantastic achievement. It’s great to see our colleagues at Mill Point receive the ‘Putting People First’ award, and Kirsty from Charlotte Grange with the ‘Care Home Activity Organiser’ award, being recognised for their incredible individual efforts.
It’s also amazing to have received the ‘Care Employer’, ‘Care Innovator’ and ‘Social Care Covid Hero’ awards in different areas across the country, in recognition of our charity and our ground-breaking partnerships. We have faced many difficult challenges over the past 18 months and these awards are a testament to the compassion of our people and the brilliant, innovative work that our colleagues contribute to the charity, going above and beyond to keep everyone safe and provide the very best support possible.”
A full list of our awards winners can be found below:
Great North East Care Awards
- Kirsty McMullen (EachStep – Charlotte Grange) – The Care Home Activity Organiser Award
Great Yorkshire Care Awards
- Community Integrated Care, The Rugby League World Cup 2021, Super League and The Rugby Football League – Care Innovator
Great South West Care Awards
- Community Integrated Care & Portsmouth FC – Social Care Covid Hero Award
Great North West Care Awards
- Mill Point – The Putting People First Award
- Community Integrated Care, the Rugby Football League, Super League and RLWC 2021 – The Care Innovator Award
Great East Midlands Care Award
- Community Integrated Care – Care Employer
All winners from the regional events will then go through to the National Finals taking place later this year.