Community Integrated Care shortlisted at Care Awards
Community Integrated Care’s commitment to delivering a high standard of care has been recognised by the Great British Care Awards, who have shortlisted our charity for the ‘Care Employer’ Award at the North West regional event.
We are also delighted to announce that our staff have been shortlisted for individual and team honours in nine other categories in the North West and East Midlands Awards.
Our shortlisted candidates will now attend a regional awards ceremony – in the Palace Hotel in Manchester on the 11th October for the North West nominees, and The Belfry Hotel in Nottingham on the 18th October for those in the East Midlands. If successful, they will then go onto the hotly-contested Great British Care Awards Final in London next year.
Our shortlisted nominees are as follows:
Great North West Care Awards
- Community Integrated Care – The Care Employer Award
- Sue McLean – The Care Innovator Award
- Christine Cundell, EachStep Blackley – The Care Home Worker Award
- Rachel Watson, EachStep Blackley – The Care Newcomer Award
- Michelle Philips, EachStep Blackley – The Care Home Manager Award
- Adrienne Ratcliffe, St Luke’s – The Dignity In Care Award
- Donna Johnson, Kemp Lodge – The Nutrition and Hydration Award
- Alan Howells, EachStep Blackley – The Outstanding Contribution to Social Care Award
Great East Midlands Care Awards
- Gilmorton – The Care Team Award
- Wendy Gill, Gilmorton – The Care Home Registered Manager Award
Neil Matthewman, Chief Executive at Community Integrated Care, says: “On behalf of Community Integrated Care, I’d like to pass on our congratulations to all of our shortlisted nominees. Their hard work and passion is truly deserving of such recognition”
“To be shortlisted for the Care Employer Award is a real honour for Community Integrated Care, and ties in with our bold ambition to become the UK’s Leading Health and Social Care Charity, which we have set out to do in our corporate strategy. We are committed to investing in our services and staff to become a leading organisation in the care sector, and I am delighted that this has been recognised by the Great British Care Awards.”